This short course outlines the things you need to know when your business decides to store and sell fireworks, including the hazards you need to be aware of.
On completing this module and the associated assessment you will be able to:
- Identify the risks behind incorrect firework handling and storing
- Outline the actions taken in response to serious firework offences
- Recognise how fireworks that are legal to sell should be labelled
- Outline the legal requirements for storing and selling fireworks
- Identify which fireworks cannot be supplied to the general public
- Demonstrate the ability to ensure the safety of yourself, your staff and your customer when handling or storing fireworks